Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In addition to yesterday's update.
9. Yesterday, I went to the town area to accompany two ladies in their quest to get hired. Actually, one already has a job but she's just so cerewet and she's just scouting for better options.
Note: GRAMOPHONE IS HIRING!

I've changed my blog skin to something a little less formal. What do you think? :D
Oh well, I've replaced the tag board with something better. This baby won't go "Page cannot be displayed" on you for nuts. So it's all good.
WOOOOOOT!!!
Kay, pictures below. Apparently we were dressed to sit for a NDP Parade. It is, of course, by sheer coincidence.




This picture is what I call, the rabbit vs. the evil toothless grinned albino hare part VI. It was nasteh.





Ever ready to celebrate the nation's big day. With a dash of raunchy Playboy boxers as you can see.

Alright, I'm too tired to blog further so I might as well end my post here. Until then, miss me.
:D